Saturday, February 14, 2009



This is our new breakfast bar that Mike just finished. However, the bar stools that we ordered Thanksgiving weekend still have not arrived (that is a whole other story for another blog). Our house is a work in progress. We have lived in our house for 4 years so it's a big deal that the breakfast bar finally got done. Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful that my husband is so handy but he's also a perfectionist (although he won't admit it) so every project takes twice as long. He also likes the "best of the best" because he says if you get the more expensive product the first time around you won't have to replace it. He may have a point but again as a result...........I still don't have a master bathroom. I've told Mike I would like my own bathroom by the time the boys are in high scool so I don't have to share a bathroom with my 2 high school sons. As it is now I am constantly tripping over match box cars in the shower and I'm tired of the dinosaur themed towels I have to dry off with every morning. I'm getting side tracked.........Yes, my house still needs lots of work but it's home to us and we love it and doesn't the bar look great?

No comments: