Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Celebration

I do not have anything of significance to report tonight so I thought I would write about two things I'm celebrating these days. The first is that tomorrow night is Jay's last baseball game of the season. His team put forth a good effort but overall the team was just not good. There were games that were just painful to watch and last nights game was no exception.
The second thing I'm celebrating is that I booked a Disney vacation for my family for December. My mom is joining us and we couldn't beat the price. We got the free dining plan (thanks to my good friend, Jenny's sister, Leta). I never thought we would be able to go until after Nick turned five! I am thrilled! The only way we could afford to go was to go during non-peak times so we are taking Jay out of school for 3 days which I'm not thrilled about. So, stayed tuned for more Disney updates as I go along.

No comments: