Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nana Pick Ups

Yesterday my mom was suppose to pick Nick up from daycare. However, I got off work early and I was able to get him picked up. Nick was walking home from the library when he spotted my van instead of his nana's car. All of the sudden I heard a blood curling scream coming from Nick! I looked down the street and saw that he wasn't in any physical pain. Christy was talking to him and trying to get him settled down. When Nick reached me, he was furious that I had come to pick him up instead of his nana. He told me to go home and send his nana instead. I would have laughed but he was really irrate! I got him settled down but it still didn't stop the crocidile tears. Once we made it home he called his nana and told her, "I'm at mommy's house because you didn't come pick me up." My mom and I made a mental note that never again we will do that. My mom was trying to do me a favor by picking him up and I was trying to save her from picking him up once I realized I was able to get off work early. Turned out that it bit us both in the butt!!

No comments: