Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Wart

I took this picture this morning. I LOVE it! Jay was being exceptionally nice to his brother and Nick wasn't breaking out his mad eyes so somehow I got the perfect picture. However, my blog entry has nothing to do with this picture. Jay got a plantar wart removed from his foot today. Mike went but said Jay was so brave. They had to stick him with a giant needle twice in order to numb his foot so they could dig out his wart. Mike said Jay would occassionally flinch and he never cried. He certainly could have and no one would have blamed him! In our house Jay is recovering from strep throat (the 4th time since March) and his minor surgery from his plantar wart and Nick's poison ivy is finally drying up.
I'm getting ready to go into a week of vacation. I can't wait. I'm taking the boys to the John Deere store/museum in Moline and my good friend, Debbie, and her boys are coming for a visit.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Adorable pic! Bummer about the wart. Ouch!