Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Joys

Mike and his bear, which came all the way from Tennessee, thanks to Jenny Ausili's parents!

Nick and his giant penguin!
Jay with his new bow!
What a wonderful christmas we had. Even I was spoiled this year. My mom surprised my sister and I with UGG boots. We were thrilled but I still feel guilty my mother spent so much on us. The boys were spoiled rotten. Jay got a bow and arrow set, a car sketching kit with a light table and a new set of colored pencils. Nick got a giant penguin (he named him Jake), a remote control garbage truck and an airplane. Mike's parent bought us a Wii, which Jay LOVES. He boxed and played so much tennis yesterday that he complained his shoulders hurt this morning. An interactive game, truly one of the best gifts for a very active almost 8 year old boy!
I'm truly blessed this christmas. I have healthy, happy boys and Mike and I are both employed. It doesn't get much better than that!