Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cleaning with Nick

I had to get the house cleaned this morning. Mike and Jay left to run errands, Nick decided to stay behind and help me clean and trust me, I use that term loosely. Just to get started he decided to build himself an umbrella fort, right in the foyer. Clearly, cleaning was off to a good start.
Nick decided to use the vacuum tube as a bar-bell. As you can see he was really doing a "great" job helping me vacuum.

I sent Nick upstairs to retrieve the dirty laundry. He decided it would be a better idea to dump the laundry all over the floor and play in the basket instead.



3 comments:

Christy Kelson said...

All of this before noon, Nick???? I'm impressed!

The Stille's said...

wow he was so helpful

Katie said...

Crack me up!!! Just caught up on your posts and see that Nick is about as helpful with cleaning as Holden. :) I also love the "chick magnet" comment! Where do they come up with this stuff?! Cute first day of school pics. Can you believe it's time again?