Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fun at the zoo

My boys, actually getting along!
Kim and Lauren feeding the birds. Kim and I often joke that we don't know how Lauren can be related to us as she is afraid of everything. She did enjoy feeding the birds as long as mom stayed close.


Jay feeding the birds!

Nick attracting a family of birds!

The three ya-hoos as Kim and I affectionately call them! Lauren, age 2 1/2, Nick, age 4 and Jay, age 8. Wow, they are all growing fast. And next year we'll have a fourth to add to the clan as Kim is expecting in March.

All smiles holding the centipede.

Jay's turn!
Mom, Kim and I decided to take the kids to the zoo as our last summer hoorah! Kim and Mom both head back to work next week. Jay starts third grade on Wednesday and Nick starts Pre-k on Monday, Aug. 23 so it's back to reality for all of us. The kids really enjoyed themselves and minus the unbearable heat we all had a good time!






2 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! We've never done the bird thing but I know Holden would love it. Crack me up at Lauren. She certainly doesn't take after Kim's personality! HA! Love the consequences picture with the van, too. I love how your boys look alike but Jay has brown eyes and Nick has blue. :)

The Stille's said...

we had fun.....cute pics