Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween


Nick and one of his Pre-K teachers! Living in a small town you kind of end up trick or treating at everyone's house.



We had one of the nicest Halloween's. I thought Jay's costume was awesome. He used his Grandpa Siebert's old army hat and his Grandpa Brad's old Air Force jacket. He made a great Army guy. And I was crazy about Nick's giraffe costume. I decided not to sport my giraffe costume during trick or treating tonight. We trick or treated with two other families and quite frankly, it would have been a little embarassing to walk around my small town in my big giraffe head. Plus, Jay would have been mortified. Nick was a little disappointed but he quickly got over it. Mike and I were keeping count as to how many Reeses Peanut Butter Cups the boys scored. We just love those things!
Football ended for Jay yesterday. The boys won, 19-0! It was a great way to end the season. Football was a really positive outlet for Jay and I'm already looking forward to next year's season.




No comments: