Thursday, December 30, 2010

Random pictures

Last night after I had put Nick to bed I went to take my bath. When I had finished I came out in the living to find Nick and Mike cozy on the couch watching the movie, "Curious George." What could I possibly say? Instead I joined them. I got cozy with Jay and together the four of us watched that sweet movie.
This isn't the best picture of Jay but even at almost age 9 he still loves Curious George. When we talk/think about Curious George we always think of Aunt Mimi - Curious George rocked her world growing up, that along with "The Berenstain Bears."

If you look closely you can actually see Nick - amongst all of his penguins and giraffes and look in the back, he ventured out and got a reindeer for Christmas. This is his typical "arranagement" at bedtime. He hardly leaves enough room for himself. I have to put up his bed gate so he doesn't fall out. Ha.

No comments: