Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Here it is January 1, 2011! I can hardly believe another year has gone by. What a year 2010 has been. First off, I've discovered that I love blogging and I enjoy following other women's/mom's blogs. It's my "me" time at night. Mike and Jay will see me on my laptop and ask me, "Blogging again?" Ha. I made a book of my blogs from 2010 and I love it. I'm not making any resolutions this year. When I looked back at my resolutions from 2010 I realized I have the exact same "resolutions" for this year: spirituality, finances, weight, blah, blah, blah. I'm always trying to watch what I spend and I'm trying to take more of a Do I need this attitude vs. a Do I want this? And trying to lose weight is the never ending story of my life. However, I think I am headed in the right direction because Mike is really into planning well balanced meals (and cooking them)! I do plan on beginning my search for a new church this year and that makes me nervous, scared, sad, you name it. I have really liked my little church but it's time to spread my wings and find a new church family for my own family, especially Jay. Jay will be 9 in a few weeks and I can really tell he does not have that sense of belonging in our current church - nor does he care about belonging in that church. Please pray for me as I begin this search to find the right fit for the boys and I.
I'm sure 2011 will bring new Siebert boy stories, new adventures and new challenges and maybe if I'm lucky, my master bathroom! Ha. Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: