Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I spent my Valentine's day morning in Nick's pre-k class. I was in charge of the project. Check out the Valentine's Day penguin - very appropriate for Nick and his love of penguins. The penguin is super cute, don't you agree? The kids had fun but I was glad we had plenty of parents to help because as you can guess the kids really had to use their fine motor skills and for the 3 year olds that was difficult.
Here's my Nickel Pickel.......with his elephant mask! He makes me laugh. Jay had a fun Valentine's day too. It's not such a big deal in 3rd grade, especially if you're a 3rd grade boy but he sure enjoyed all the candy. I remember the year Mike and I were dating and I sewed him a giant size heart pillow. I so wish I had those pictures because I would post them tonight and everyone could have a really good laugh. My mom remembers that heart though. She helped me sew it. Thanks Mom! At least you know it paid off. I'm celebrating my 16th Valentine's Day with Mike.

No comments: