Monday, February 7, 2011

Paging Dr. Siebert

My husband never ceases to make me laugh. He always has some gadget. On Sunday Mike decided Jay's stitches needed to come out of his finger - another bonus about Mike. He has so many "gadgets" he saves us a lot of money to emergency rooms! But when I walked into the kitchen yesterday and saw the ugly glasses he was wearing I busted out laughing. I mean Really......could he look any dorkier? I told him he looked like Isaac Newton and I could hardly take him serious;y in those ridiculous glasses. Clearly, he took himself seriously because he used them to do the careful work of removing Jay's stitches.
The glasses were so funny Jay had to get a closer look. The good news is Jay finger felt much better once his stitches came out. He was able to flex and bend it more easily. Jay saw his surgeon today and got a good report. He has some bone growth in his finger and his infection is healing. Plus, we finally got the green light to celebrate Jay's birthday.........water park here we come.




1 comment:

LOMO Family said...

Good for Mike but that is hilarious!