Saturday, February 19, 2011

Luke Edward Stille

Meet my nephew, Luke Edward Stille - all 4 lbs. of him! I just love him. He came home from the hospital on Thursday, Feb. 17. My sister had had enough and took matters into her own hands. Luke had lost an ounce the day before so the doctors wanted to keep him another day. Kim called her own peditrician and got the orders late in the day to take him home. After all, Kim took Lauren home from the hospital and she was smaller than Luke! I'm happy to report all is well with the Stille Family of four.
Jay surprised my sister and I because at first he didn't want to hold Luke. He was smitten with him and kept rubbing his head and getting close to him but wasn't sure he wanted to hold him. By the end of the evening he changed his mind and was all smiles holding his cousin.

Nick couldn't wait to get his hands on Luke! According to Nick, Luke is going to be his best friend!

Jay and I enjoying some Lukie time.


I wanted to try and get a picture of all four kids but Lauren was having none of it. This was the only picture I got of her last night. She is going to be a great big sister!


Nick had to get some loves from his favorite Aunt Mimi. Congrats Kim and Craig on your beautiful family!

1 comment:

Steph said...

So cute! Love the pics of all the cousins! =)