Sunday, February 13, 2011

My picture gallery

This is the best picture I have of my new nephew. Because he is so small I have not gotten to see him - up close - or hold him. My sister has a really cute picture of him and his eyes are open. Once he comes home, Aunt MayMay will be all about taking pictures of him. He's doing great but remains in the hospital. We anticipate he'll be able to come home very soon.
This weekend my Aunt Karen and cousin Kelly came for a quick visit. Aunt Karen was nice enough to go through all of my dad's boy scouts "stuff." The picture below is Jay wearing my dad's old boy scout hat.



Nick loves to brush people's hair. It drives Mike crazy but I love it. Personally I think it's perfectly fine if a little 4 year old boy who wants to brush his mom's hair. Now if my 9 year old boy wanted to brush my hair I might be a little more concerned. Ha. Anyway, Lauren spent the night with us this weekend and getting her hair done isn't always the easiest task, however, when Nick said he would "do" her hair she readily agreed.



My boys finished their weekend in the mud. The weather finally warmed up and when that happens it turns our yard into a muddy mess - Jay and Nick LOVE it when this happens. As I'm blogging I'm running my 3rd load of laundry - of the same load - trying to get all the mud out.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Luke is just precious! I bet you can't wait to get your hands on him. :) Love the muddy picture of the boys.