Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy 5th birthday, Nick

I vividly remember feeling kind of sad when Jay turned 5 but I have to admit, I haven't been that sad with Nick turning 5 but track me down on his first day of kindergarten and it might be a different story. We did quite a celebration for Nick's 5th so perhaps I haven't had time to be sad. I'll post many more pictures this week. We took a trip to St. Louis and it was a mini-vacation my entire family enjoyed. The picture above is Nick standing by the number 5 in his pre-k class. He finally got to move his picture to the number 5, truly a proud moment for Nick.

Enjoying his cupcakes with his classmates. He was very specific, he wanted white cupcakes with blue sprinkles.


Another very specific request with Nick. He wanted a white "stacked" cake with a giraffe and a prisoner on it. My sister picked the cake up for me and called me laughing - only Nick would pick out a cake like that.



The Birthday Boy in his birthday hat from his Pre-K teacher. Thanks Mrs. Brutlag! P.S. Did you notice his T-shirt? It has a giraffe on it - big surprise.

No comments: