Sunday, May 29, 2011

Brothers

This Memorial Day weekend has really stunk weather wise - hence why I've been able to blog more. But one thing I've really enjoyed is seeing my boys together. They set up their cots (that they use for camping) in Jay's room and they have slept on them every night this weekend with another night planned tonight. They seem to have no problem falling to sleep at night and in the mornings when they first wake up I can hear them giggling - music to my ears. They have spent the weekend helping Mike lay the stone for my new office, riding bikes together and hanging out in the yard, when it's not raining. This morning when Jay didn't think I was watching I saw Nick fall off his bike. Jay took off like the wind to come to his brothers aid, helping him dust himself off and pick up his bike. It warmed my heart.
As a side note, my office is almost complete but Mike has wanted to surprise me so I have no idea what it looks like. The week of June 5 I will be gone for orientation (for my new job). Mike will finish the office that week so when I return I can dig right into my new job. I'm really excited but I also know this will be a really big transition for me. Stay tuned, I'll post pictures when I return from orientation of the big unveiling. Ha. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.


1 comment:

Steph said...

Very cool!! Can't wait to see the office. :) And your boys are so sweet!