Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I am thankful..........

Okay, Okay, I know I didn't get this post done on the 4th of July!  Time got away from me.  We started our day at 8:30 am and didn't stop until 10:30pm.  I was too tired to blog last night. So today will be for yesterday and today.  I am so thankful that I get to spend time with family and I live in this country. 

Our family shot on 4th of July.  Mike is missing so I guess it's not "everyone" but I thought it was a cute picture.

I am thankful for this picture.  Trust me,this is a rare photo op with Nick and Lauren!  Aren't they adorable?

One of my favorite pictures this summer - my boys!  I am so thankful for where we live.  We have a lake and beach that we utilize constantly in the summer.  I find the lake kind of disgusting but I love to sun myself, laying in the sand.  The boys love the lake and will spend hours playing in it which equates to free entertainment and countless hours of fun.

     I am so thankful for these three little boys and my sweet niece.  I hope and pray they grow up and remain close and remember the fun and innocence of their childhoods.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awwww! Love all the pics, especially the last one of all four cousins! You are so blessed to live by that lake. Jealous!