Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I am thankful........

For my sister.  We have both said this is an unusual summer for both of us and we have not been able to spend much time together and we haven't been able to spend much time with each other's children either.  Last summer Kim had her pool open and she kept Jay one day a week so I saw her often.  This summer I opted that she not watch Jay because I knew she would have her hands full with two kids and she opted not to open her pool.  Plus I've been adjusting to a new job so that with everything else has prevented us from seeing each other as often as we would like.  But here I am towards the end of the summer and the boys are getting a little restless.  Kim ended up keeping Jay on Monday and she is keeping Nick tomorrow with some much needed separation for my boys and some Aunt MiMi time.  God bless you, sister!

No comments: