Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am thankful......

for where we live.  We live about 20 miles outside of a "big city" and it has it's disadvantages (especially in the winter) but the Lord knew all along this was the best place for my family to live.  My boys love living here.  We have 2 acres of property and my boys use every square inch of it.  Mike and I found this property 7 years ago and we paid $8000 for the property and we built our house on it and I've never looked back.  We moved in when Jay was 2 and then Nick was born.  It is truly a boys heaven and for that I am so thankful.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your home sounds like a wonderful place to raise boys! Your descriptions remind me a little bit of the property my grandma used to have in Wisc. My brother and I loved visiting every summer and playing outside all day long. I wish we still had that place to take my boys!