Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I am thankful...........

Mike and I both have jobs!  I know what you're thinking,what does the picture of the boys have to do with being thankful for having job?  Check out their new footwear!  Both boys have new cleats on, Jay for football season and Nick for soccer.  Both boys start their practices in August.  Both boys are also decked out in their UnderArmor shirts.  I truly am thankful that Mike and I can afford these things.  Sure, we have a budget but when the boys need new shoes or school supplies we can get them.  Speaking of jobs I'm now 7 weeks into my new job and I love it!  It was truly a good move for me.  Eliminating the 1 hour commute has been HUGE.  Overall I really enjoy the job and I love doing it from home.  I'm very disciplined but I love having the flexibility to plan my days around what needs to be done work wise and what needs to be family wise.  It's wonderful and I'm very blessed.

No comments: