Monday, February 13, 2012

What story will Nick come up with next?

After a PTO meeting at the boys' school tonight one of my friends called me in gales of laughter.  Through her laughter she started the conversation by asking me if I had something I needed to tell her.  I told her there wasn't while I was racking my brain trying to think of what she knew that I didn't.  When she pressed me further I finally said........"We're getting a dog!"  But trust me a dog was not what she was referring to.  Apparently my younger son told his entire kindergarten class today that his mom was having a baby because she had been sick (which I was last week) and I had been gaining weight (thanks Nick).  Then at tonight's PTO meeting a little girl in Nick's class announced to several people that Nick's mom was having a baby!!!  When my friend heard this she pressed the little girl for more details (aka dirt).......hence the phone call with my friend laughing hysterically!  Perhaps the best part of this story is we had Nick's kindergarten conference with his teacher this afternoon.  When I got this phone call Nick was already in bed and sleeping but needless to say breakfast should be interesting tomorrow morning!  Now I'm off to Facebook to squash the pregnancy rumors. 

No comments: