Thursday, February 21, 2013

Life with Copper......one year later

On Feb. 26 Copper will have been with us for one year.  She brings a lot of joy to our family and there is a part of me that is surprised by how much I love her.  We agreed to get a dog because of Jay.  But one can't help but to fall in love with Copper.  She has the sweetest temperament.  She is loyal, loyal, loyal and our family can't imagine our lives without our Copper.  Her and Jay are thick as thieves and most nights at bedtime you can find her cuddled up with Jay in his bed.  Nick likes Copper too but still has some growing up to do in the dog department.  She was easy to train and like Mike says she's "wicked smart."  She is also very clean - another added bonus.  Mike is still her favorite person in the house.  Just recently she's become my new office buddy.  I take her bed down to my office and she curls up while I work.  I really enjoy having her presence with me all day.  She is a delightful dog.

No comments: