Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lordy, Lordy we are all 40......except me

 This weekend was so enjoyable.  Mary and her hubby, John and Mike and Jenny came over for dinner (No Kids!!!) on Saturday night.  The reason (like we need one) was to celebrate 40!  My hubby turned 40 first on Dec. 19.  Jenny turned 40 on Dec. 21.  Mary turns 40 on February 18 and Mike Ausili turns 40 in May. Mary's hubby, John is 42.  Me, on the other hand.  I'm 38.  Hee, hee.  But seeing all my friends turn 40 makes me look forward to it.  I love these girls and their husbands.  And yes the above 40 poster was done once again by my sweet Nick!
 Copper isn't shy.  She cuddled right up with Jenny.
 My two favorite girls.  Love them and the times we share together.
This is Mary's husband, John.  Mary and John spent the night with us on Saturday and John slept on the couch.  Once again Copper was not shy and curled right up with John.  John is a dog person and didn't mind.........bless him.
I am truly blessed to have these girls in my life.  They both came into my life through someone else and I firmly believe God put both of them in life at just the time I needed both of them and our friendships have only grown through the years.  I've been friends with Mary for 20 years and Jenny for 18 years.  Every time we get together we pick up right where we left off.  This morning the four of us sat around and drank coffee and relaxed.  Before we knew it was 11:00!!  We could have sat in our living room drinking coffee and talking in front of the fire all day!

No comments: