Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thanks Nana

 Jay's 5th grade homework is starting to make my 38 year old old mind work way harder than what I'm use to - seriously.  Needless to say I feel that I would fail miserably on the show, "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"  After 3 weeks of verb phrases I could take no more and I called my mother.  She came to the rescue and loved every minute of it.  She loved "tutoring" her 11 year old grandson, however, she still loves retirement and doesn't want to return to a classroom.  But she sure enjoyed getting her teacher groove on with Jay.  I love the picture above.  Mom joked with Jay that he had better smile because someday she'll be dead and he'll need something to remember her by.  LOL!!!
ll
Nana and Jay working hard......notice the wine next to my mom.  Now that's not something you can't  have in the classroom.  Ha!

No comments: