Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Monkeys

Today my mom and I took Nick and Lauren to Monkey Joe's!  Nick and Lauren are a good combo.  They are 18 months apart and when you take everyone else out of the equation (meaning the other cousins especially older cousin Jay) the two of them do great together.  I love the above picture.  Lauren was a wee bit short so Nick would pick her up and help her.  It was so cute.  
                                        One of Nick's famous........gotcha moves.  Really Nick!

 When Nick stopped lifting Lauren up, she simply hung onto his shirt and got up that way.  Way to be resourceful, Lauren!  That's my girl.
It was so nice spending time with my niece, Nick and my mom.  Lately I've felt like Nick has been shuffled around so much from running to Jay's events that I wanted to do something special for him that was all about him.  Adding Lauren was an extra bonus!  I don't get to spend enough time with that girl so it was nice to do something fun with the two of them.

No comments: