Sunday, May 19, 2013

The 40th birthday party celebration

 The Ausili's and us really don't need a reason to get together but last night we did.  It was Mike Ausili's 40th birthday. A good time was had by all.
 I love this picture.  I snapped it quick before Curtis could change his mind and boy did I get a good one.
                                                        These boys love their guns.




This picture was taken at the end of the night. . All four kids had showered and instead of sitting apart they all sit together on the love seat.  It makes Jenny and I smile.  We try to savor these moments because we know in a blink of an eye they could be over.  Faith is 13.  Eventually it won't be as "cool" to come to the Siebert's.  She would tell me that will never happen but it could.  I pray my boys have a friendship in their adult life like we have shared with the Ausili's.

No comments: