Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Then & now

 Mike has been friends with Mike Ausili for at least 30 years.  I have been friends with Jenny for 19 years and our kids have been friends since we gave birth to them........and with Faith, the oldest, that was 13 years yesterday.  Happy 13th Birthday, Faith.  I'm so thankful for their friendship.  I only wish I was saving/downloading my photos 13 years ago.  I took some awesome pictures of Faith in the hospital.  BTW, I'm guessing the picture Jay and Curtis are about four years old in the picture above.  As for the picture below I'm guessing (and it's a pretty good guess, ha) that Nick is 1 1/2 years old, Jay 6, Curtis is 5 (almost 6) and Faith is 7.

                                             All grown up (kind of).  Happy 13th birthday, Faith.

No comments: