Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This & that

 Today Nick brought this home for me for Mother's Day.  It says:
My Mom.....is Fantastic
She likes to......work (the only reason I can think of as to why he said this is because I work from home)
Sometimes she.......forgets a lot (oh boy).
The best thing about my mom is.....she plays with me
He drew me with brown hair, an orange face and a skinny body.  Oh the sweet innocence of a 7 year old first grader!

This is Jay's book mark that he uses.  I had to post it because it's so Jay!  Jay is exhausted these days but it hasn't slowed him down.  He said he only had about 1 minute to use the restroom at school today.  I think things are winding down at school and teachers are trying to get the students to finish up on their work before the end of the school year which in our case is next Friday - crazy that another school year is almost over.

No comments: