Sunday, August 10, 2014

Jay's sleep over

 Starting last year we started letting Jay have a sleep over with a few boys.  Last year they set up a tent in the back yard.  This year it was too wet but just the same, fun was had by all.  I did make a mental note that next summer I will plan the sleep over for June.  I'm on overload right now since all activities have resumed and as a result I'm a little scatter brained........I can hear you snickering, mother! 
This year Jay had his usual crowd; Aaron, Reece and Curtis.  The boys had an air soft gun "war," rode the four wheeler and played at the beach - just the usual boy stuff.  At 1:30 I was awakened because I heard footsteps in Nick's room and Nick spent the night at Nana's so I knew it wasn't Nick.  I went upstairs to check and Jay and Aaron had crawled into Nick's bed because they had passed so much gas in Jay's room and then sprayed so much cologne they said it made them want to gag.  Meanwhile Curtis was sound sleep, somehow managing to sleep through the thick scent of stinky gas and stinky cologne, what a combo.  Ahh the joys of boys.

No comments: