Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Hoco Proposal

 Sometimes I just have to shake my head at how fast time is going.  High School has really made me do a double take.  Suddenly, Jay is grown up.  I wouldn't say he's "all grown up," because clearly he is not but physically he's looking more like a man.  He complains daily of the hair on his legs.  He swears he has more hair on his legs than any of his classmates.  And he's old enough for Homecoming.  Enough said about that - I think that proves my point at how grown up he's getting.  Jay came up with a cute idea to ask his potential date.  She plays volleyball and after searching pinterest (who knew a 14 year old boy would utilize pinterest) he discovered a cute way of asking her. 
                                                                 And she said Yes! 

No comments: