Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The ugly truth

Well here it is, my friends, the ugly truth. However, I know this was the right thing to do because last week I weighed 170 so it was motivating enough for me in the last week to try and lose a pound or two because I did not want to post a weight of 170!
Last year at this time I weighed 160. I was easily wearing size 10. My goal is to just get back to 160 again (Yes, when I set a goal, I reach for the stars, ha). I realize that according to the charts and the professionals I should really lose about 20 or so pounds but the reality is I feel good at 160 and I'm happy wearing size 10's. Plus, the biggest reason why that weight is right for me is because I feel I can maintain 160 lbs. for a lifetime. I can still indulge in a treat now and then and I don't have to kill myself with working out.
And believe it or not I wasn't drunk when I posted this blog! But I know as soon as I hit the publish button I'll wonder why the heck I did this.

2 comments:

The Stille's said...

good for you girl keep it up

Steph said...

Ditto on what Kim said!