Monday, June 7, 2010

Good times with old friends

This Sunday, my sister, my mom, her friend, Kathy, and her daughter Tracy all met up in Pana at Oak Terrace Spa. Kim and I spent our childhood with Tracy and her sister, Lindsay! They lived in Decatur and either we would go visit them for a weekend or they would come to Bloomington. I remember we had lots of laughs and good times. My mom and Kathy have always kept in touch but the girls and Kim and I kind of lost touch and hadn't spent any time together in about 20 some years and I'm not kidding. Lindsay lives in Des Moines so she was missed dearly but Kim, me and Tracy laughed like we were school girls again! It was like we never missed a beat, we picked up right where we left off. I think our mother's thought we were immature 10 year olds again but we didn't care! We laughed so hard we cried!
Mom and Kathy!


This picture says it all. We thought it would be hilarious to get in bed together and take a picture of us in all our glory! Notice my huge zit and blood shot eyes! We were beyond silly at that point!
We enjoyed massages, facials and pedicures today! It was the perfect day with lots of laughs and good friends!

No comments: