Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What, I have no contacts!

A day ago the title of this blog would have related to my eyes! Last week I got a terrible (non-contagious) eye infection and as a result I've been wearing my glasses for 7 days which I'm about sick of. Imagine going to the beach (in between rain showers) in my not so fancy eye glasses. But my contacts or lack thereof is not the subject of this blog. I had to get a new phone today. The place where I got my new phone assured me they transferred all my contacts into my new phone. Like an idiot, I didn't check the phone until I got home and lo and behold, no contacts. When I called my provider they had already erased the memory from my old phone. I had a little bit of a melt down! I'm a texting junkie - Who was I suppose to text with no contacts? During my melt down, Mike reminded me that I had an old razor phone that might still have all my numbers on it and wa-la it does! Mike said he would try to transfer the numbers for me tonight. My husband is capable of solving many, unique puzzles (example: getting a very load toad through a small bird house hole) but I doubt he's successful at transferring my contacts so it means another trip back to my provider with my old razor phone but at least I'll be back to texting mania!

No comments: