Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nick's new umbrella

For several weeks Nick has been obsessed with umbrellas. He's been begging me to get him an umbrella of his own. I bought him one last Friday and of course, that was when all the rain stopped so Nick has been improvising and using the umbrella in the shower. Normally Nick hates showers but this week it has given him an excuse to take a 45 minute "rain" shower with his new Lightening McQueen umbrella. It cracks me up. I wanted to snap a picture of him in the shower tonight and since I knew I would post the picture on my blog I had him wear his underwear. Of coarse he had to grab his penis - Nice Nick, real nice.
Another Nick story - He is devastated by the death of Savannah the giraffe at the Peoria Zoo. Check out my sister's blog http://stille3.blogspot.com/ She took Lauren and Nick to the zoo a couple of weeks ago and they loved it. Poor Giraffe, it really is a sad little story.

1 comment:

The Stille's said...

this pic is cracking me up.......only Nick