Sunday, October 24, 2010

Columbus day adventures







I'm way behind in my blogging. It was a crazy week last week and I'm going into another crazy week so this may be my only blog for this week. A couple of weeks ago the boys were off school for Columbus day so I took the day off too. Because my mom and sister are teacher's, they didn't have to work. We had a really fun day and it was an added bonus that the weather was so nice. We started the morning off at the park - if you look really close at the first picture, you'll see Lauren hidden behind Jay. I then took the boys to Funks Grove. I LOVE Funks Grove because it's free (ha) and it's a little boy's heaven! The boys and I walked a trail, they played in the dirt (hence the last picture of Jay's pants) and we just enjoyed ourselves. I love those kind of days and with our busy schedule they seem to have less frequently.
Have a great week everyone...........



No comments: