Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brotherly Joy

All my blogs lately have reflected on the terror Jay often inflicts on his brother but this week is an entirely different story. I asked Jay this morning if he took his "be nice to Nick pill" this week! Ha. I'm happy to report the boys have gotten along beautifully this week. Mike being the only child that he is actually thinks this is a permanent thing - like Jay has figured out his life is just easier when he's nice to his brother. I say bless my husband for thinking that but I know the tide will turn, it's just a matter of when but until it does I'm enjoying the harmony in my house.
Both boys stuffed all of Nick's animals in the laundry tub. Normally Jay has no tolerance for Nick's animals but notice how he has his arm around Giant Penguin.

This picture has nothing to do with anything but doesn't it look familiar? I have posted many pictures of Mike and Jay on my blog in this place (the breakfast bar) working on homework. Nick has been having trouble writing his name so Mike has really been working with him. I'm happy to report that Nick is writing his name really well. He still has trouble with the K but he's getting it.


2 comments:

The Stille's said...

he showed me his paper with all his N's and they looked pretty good!! Glad they are getting along....and yeah you're right it won't last (haha)

Nathan and Megan said...

Harmony is a great thing :) How far apart are the boys? I'm just curious if Reddington has a little brother someday. Your blog is a good snapshot of what my life could be like, Ha!