Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Nana x 4

What a special birthday for my mom - not only is she a fabulous 60 year old but she has four grandchildren and she retires in May!! We really didn't need an excuse to celebrate but we did!
Nana with Nick and his new penguin from Aunt Faith. Nick named this penguin Star Rose??? Everytime he gets a new penguin or giraffe he names them and I often wonder how he comes up with the names.

Nana and her only grandaughter, Lauren! I just love this picture. It is hard to get Lauren to take a good picture - She's 3 after all. But she wanted to help my mom open her presents so I told her in order to do that she had to smile for a picture first. I'd say my "bribery" worked perfectly!

Nana and her youngest, Luke! He is 6 lbs now and so cute! We are all enjoying having a baby in the family again - especially me since I don't have to get up at night and feed it. Hee, Hee!

No comments: