Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nothing much

Wow, this week has flown by and I don't have much to report tonight. We moved this week at work. We have this new & supposedly "improved" lighting in our new area but let me tell you........under this new light I have decided I look like I could play a part in a horror movie. My eyes are especially bloodshot by the end of the day from staring at a computer all day, my complexion has been especially bad lately so all in all, let's just say I certainly won't be winning any beauty contests. I really need to get it together with my weight too. Once again I've gained and I'm so mad at myself. I just feel BLAH! With spring around the corner I really need to get going. I do have a plan - it's just whether that plan will work and whether or not I can stick with it. Ugh - it's a constant battle! I'll post some pictures this weekend. The weather looks good so I'm looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Amy, I just caught up on your past few posts now that my internet is up again, and I literally am ROLLING laughing here in the living room all by myself. Talking to Jesus about going to the liquor store?! Ugly Mommy, needing to be left alone...I am DYING! And how adorable is Jay with his braces? You're in good company with feeling icky about yourself...I need to lose weight, I was in FL for a week and I'm still "off-white," I have a cold sore on the side of my mouth, etc. I just remind myself that I am my own worst critic. ;)

Nathan and Megan said...

Amy: Girl, I hear you. This crappy weather isn't helping ANY of us. It is time for some sunshine & warmer temps. I'm sick of it! I just had a big breakfast at school & now feel guilty- blah. I hate the evil weight stuff that we all struggle with. It is Friday so things are looking up & hoping to have some great weather that this first weekend of April should bring! :)