Saturday, March 17, 2012

Good Morning........I'm back

Sorry for my long hiatus from blogging!  I had to go to Cincinnati this week for work.  I did enjoy myself but boy after 2 nights am I ever ready to come back to my family!  The boys did great with their dad as they always do.  Mike took Copper to work with him while I was gone which cracked me up.  Because the two of them spent every waking minute together they were thick as thieves when I returned home at the end of the week.  I'm so thankful I can leave for awhile and have a husband who keeps things running smoothly.  Normally when I return  home Mike has the house spic 'n span but not this time.  But trust me, I was delighted to come home to a disheveled house - it proves Mike is human!  Ha.  He even admitted he didn't have time to clean the house.  He was too busy taking care of the boys, Copper, packing lunches, doing homework, etc...... ahhhhh music to my ears!

No comments: