Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mary & John's new pad

Many of you know about my good friend, Mary.  We were college roommates so we've been friends for nearly 20 years. As I write that I can't believe it's been 20 years since I graduated high school and started college.  Good heavens!  Anyway, Mary and her husband, John just got married in December 2010 and they purchased their first home.  Like I needed any reason to see Mary but my good friend, Jenny and I thought it was a good excuse to pay her a visit. 
Mike and I.
Mike & Jenny.
Mary & John.  Mary had things decorated so nicely.  We ate dinner and relaxed on her patio.  It was so nice!  John is a chef so he made us DELICIOUS ribs and Mary made all the sides.  It was so yummy! 

Mary made these delightful cupcakes.  She said she made them from a strawberry cake mix and added crushed pineapple to them.  She dabbed whipped cream on top with diced strawberries and wa-la.........what a lovely dessert. 
Mary and I have a good laugh together with her pretty cupcakes.
And to all a good night!  I am so happy for Mary.  She found a wonderful man and is living in a beautiful home.  She is one of those people who is truly beautiful inside and out.  Love her!

No comments: