Thursday, March 1, 2012

March is going to be my month

I'm going to do something different for my blog this March.  I'm going to try to post a picture of some sort everyday.  I know it sounds kind of boring but I make my blog into a book and capturing my memories in this blog is something I really cherish.  Plus my mom likes it.  LOL!  Some days - as far as picture posting goes - may be better than others but I'm going to give it my best shot.  I'm also going to re-commit to working out again.  I kid you not when I say I've been sick the entire month of February.  I got bronchitis then the stomach flu then bronchitis again!  I was miserable, lost my voice and I was exhausted.  So March is is going to be my month filled with picture posts, a re-commitment to working out and just looking forward to spring! 
As a comment to the picture above.  Nick loves taking Copper out to do her business before school in the morning.  Nick likes Copper but he's also still getting use to her.  I wouldn't say he's too young but he has a hard time with the puppy stage.  He doesn't understand why she nips.  Plus Nick is not the true animal lover at heart like Jay.  His new animal of choice is a bird.  Tonight he suggested he bring his gerbil (Minnie) downstairs so Copper could eat Minnie and then he could get a bird!  What??  I told him he's not getting a bird and Copper is not eating Minnie. 

No comments: