Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy 11th Birthday, Jay

11 - to write it just feels crazy.  My 5 lbs baby boy is 11!  Jay was born on a day much like today - cold.  Is it any different in January in central Illinois?  Nick made his brother the poster above.  Nick was so sweet.  He spent days working on it and I was so proud of Jay.  He was genuinely touched by his brothers kindness. 
Jay's usual request for his birthday breakfast is pancakes.  
Brothers 
Don't you just "love" the look on Jay's face?  I mean seriously is a picture with his mother really that painful?  
Jay had a basketball game the night of his birthday.  I brought basketball cookies for the boys and this was the best picture I could get from them.  Crazy 5th grade boys!! 
Ausili's came out to watch Jay's game and then came over for pizza!   
Hugs for Jenny!  
Eleven years have gone by.  I'm so blessed to be his mom.  I love his dry sense of humor, his sense of wonder and his absolute love of the outdoors.  I've seen such growth in him this past year.  I look forward to  celebrating more birthdays with him and seeing him grow.  Love you Jay Michael Siebert.  

No comments: