Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Birthday Boy

 We concluded Jay's birthday celebration tonight with his family get together.  The whole crew came - my mom, Mike's parents and my sister came with her family.  I have to admit I was lazy this year or perhaps just too busy.  It wasn't my finest birthday meal but I did my best.
 Mike and I got Jay a wake board.  My mom got him gloves to wake board with and my mother in law got him the rope.  My in-laws have a boat and Jay will love wake boarding this summer!
 My mom and her oldest grandchild!  Notice Jay is almost as tall as she is.  Crazy!
                                                           Jay & Lauren.
                                                      My sister and Jay.
 Jay wanted a brownie ice cream cake.  Nick and I added the M&M's for fun.  The cake was quite good.
                                                Jay with his grandparents and his nana.
Making a wish on his 11th birthday.  Happy Birthday, Jay!!!  I sure hope you had a great one.  We love you.

No comments: