Saturday, April 12, 2014

Every once in awhile

I realize this picture isn't the greatest but if you look closely, back by the trees, you'll see a "blue dot," (Nick) and a "camo/black dot," (Jay).  I had to sneak up on the boys and take this picture without them seeing or hearing me.  Every once in awhile I catch the boys playing like this.  They are in the dirt with their trucks playing.  Every time I catch them playing like this I stop and Praise Jesus!  My boys fight, boy can they fight but I try (oh how I try) to point out to them that if they could stop arguing for two seconds they would see that although they are very different (personality wise) they both like the same things.  It amazes me that at age 12 Jay still plays with trucks & there was not a toddler/preschooler who loved playing in the sand more than Jay and again every once in awhile I'll find him in the sandbox with Nick playing with.......you guessed it, trucks!  Glory Be! 

No comments: