Sunday, April 6, 2014

Reunion with friends

 This weekend my mom, sister and I reunited with our friends from childhood, Tracy and Lindsay and their mom, Kathy!  I have such fond memories of these girls and the 6 of us had a ball.  We laughed so hard my insides hurt today!  We relaxed, enjoyed great conversation and laughed, did I mention that already?  We picked up right where we left off and considering my sister has no filter (but we love her anyway) we spent a lot of time in gales of laughter being entertained by her. 
 Just like old times except now we are old enough to partake in an adult beverage - ha!


 Mom and Kathy.  They have been friends for 35 years......or darn near close to 35 years. 


 We hike at Starved Rock State Park yesterday.  The weather was FINALLY nice and we enjoyed being outdoors. 

I can't wait until next time we get together!  Love these girls and I love spending time with my mom and sister.  What a weekend.  It was great therapy!

No comments: