Friday, April 25, 2014

Pay back is a real.................

My boys use my things and don't put them back!  Truth is I did the same thing as a kid.  It drove my mom insane!  I specifically remember she got really cranky when I took her rat tail comb.  Now that I'm an adult my boys do the same thing to me and Yes mom although they are boys I'm still having issues with them using their boy goop in their hair and then using my comb to fix their hair.  Usually when I find my comb it's caked in goop and I end up having to clean it out before I can even use it.  Then to add to the "hair" issue I have the "pleasure" of sharing a bathroom with my 3 men in my house (don't ask).  I buy expensive hair products.  I have to.  My hair is thick, dry, curly and down right unmanageable.  Just this week I noticed my itty bity $17 bottle of conditioner was almost empty and I only got maybe 4 washes out of it but as usual I didn't quite connect the dots until...........my darling older son calls me to the bathroom about 2 nights ago.  He wanted me to "see something."  I opened the door (he's not the least bit modest) and Jay is delighted with himself.  He has taken globs of my conditioner and made his thick, dry, curly and unmanageable hair into a Mohawk.  Needless to say I failed to see the humor!  The laughable moment he was hoping for was lost with his deranged mother going for his jugular.  And so mom I can hear you chuckling over this blog and enjoying yourself knowing  your pay back has finally come.  Ha!!!

No comments: