Monday, April 7, 2014

Tracy & Lindsay, my go to girls

 This blog is a follow up to my weekend with Tracy & Lindsay.  Not only did I have a ball with them but they were full of information.  Kim and I joked that we walked away from the weekend with tons of tidbits whereas Lindsay and Tracy walked away with nothing.  But of course they said their insides were sore from laughing so much so that's something!  But seriously, here's what I gained.  First off, I am sick to death of battling zits!  I have tried Proactive and Clinique acne line, nothing works.  Tracy told me she had the same problem (and you can see how clear her face is) and finally went to see a dermatologist and according to her dermatologist adult acne is not something you can "wipe out" without medication.  So dermatologist appointment made - check.  Secondly they told us that we do not want to go to Disney over Christmas, that it is the worst time of year to go, the crowds are horrible.  My mom, sister and I made the executive decision to nix Disney over Christmas - check.  Thirdly, I learned of a little app for my smart phone called Ustream.  I'm a tech dumbie and don't have a whole lot of knowledge when it comes to apps until someone tells me.  Now I'm obsessed with watching the eagles and their babies on Ustream.  And finally, the girls turned me on to a camp called, Kenokuk and I'm probably spelling it incorrectly but in any case it's a Christian camp for kids and families.  I have already ordered a DVD from their website so I can learn more - check.  My family would LOVE the kind of vacations they offer!  Clearly I need to get together with these girls more often!  Love them. 

No comments: