Tuesday, May 27, 2014

2nd grade field trip

 Today was Nick's 2nd grade field trip.  We went to the zoo.  As second grade draws to its conclusion it's yet another year I had not envisioned for Nick.  Maybe 3rd grade will be finally be the year when at its conclusion I can smile and think what a great year it's been.  It's been a challenging year for Nick for a variety of reasons, reasons I don't really want to divulge in my blog.  I am hoping that with his IEP in place for next year and the start of organized sports that things get a lot better for him. 
 Nick is off to the right in his boonie hat in this picture.  The kids thought it was fun to see how many of them could get on the tire at the same time. 

 Nick and K., his friend since Kindergarten.  I just love her.  Aren't they cute together?




Nick's 2nd grade class.  Nick is in the second row, off to the right with the black shirt and boonie hat on.  Good bye 2nd grade, Hello 3rd grade.

No comments: