Saturday, May 17, 2014

The conclusion of track

 Today was sectionals which means the conclusion of 6th grade track for Jay.  What an experience it's been for Jay and me!  Jay really enjoyed his season and even though he didn't qualify for state he wrapped up the season with good PR's and a season he can be proud of.  He rocked at the long jump and maybe he'll be state bound next year.  As for me......I enjoyed the season but my I have to admit I'm rather tired of sitting through 8 hour long track meets - only to see Jay run for about 5 minutes.  So until next year.............The picture above is of Jay's relay team in the 4x400. 
 After the meet we stopped by Scheels for a quick shopping trip.  Of course things got silly!  Jay's friend joined us so I had Jay, his friend and Nick at Scheels.  Needless to say it was an experience. 

And my favorite picture of the entire track season.  Jay and his friend, Aaaron.  So sweet of these boys! 

No comments: