Sunday, July 20, 2014

My final TN post (for 2014 anyway)

 And my final post.  I just included some random pictures.  We really did have a good time.  It's gotten to be an on going joke about what happens to us in TN.  The first year we went we had car trouble.  The second year the boys got HORRIBLY sick.  The third year Nick got dehydrated and it all turned out okay but it was scary for a few hours and this year my back went out.  Ugh.  The picture above made Jenny and I laugh so hard.  We were sitting by the side of the road with our adult beverages (again something you can only do in TN) and we were watching the kids rope swing.  I got tired of holding my drink so I found this little "drink holder" by the side of the road - only in TN. 
 Jay got these cinnamon roll pancakes.  They were huge and delicious.  He almost got through all of them but not quite. 
                                                             Jenny and I.  Curtis cropped the pic. 
 The 4 kiddos in their insanely expensive shirts that Nick suckered me into this winter.  At least I feel that they have gotten good use out of them. 
                                                           Love these four. Until next year.

No comments: